WeylChem Group of Companies is the Fine Chemicals platform of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG). Our sites are located in France, Germany, Italy and USA. Our customers are the leading manufacturers of Agrochemicals, Polymers, Laundry & Home Care and Personal Care.
International Chemical Investors Group is a privately owned industrial holding company founded in 2004, which focuses exclusively on acquisitions of mid-sized chemical and pharmaceutical businesses, preferably subsidiaries of large corporations operating in competitive environments that were considered non-core. All companies owned by ICIG have origins in major global chemical or pharmaceutical corporations and are independently managed. ICIG values the legacy of capable employees formed from each facility’s respective areas of scientific, operational, R&D and sales expertise.
WeylChem International, one of our companies belonging to the WeylChem Group of Companies on our site in Frankfurt (Germany), is now searching for a
Technical Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Build an optimized product portfolio for WeylChem’s Intermediates business as well as manage generation of an innovation strategy safeguarding also long- term success.
- Build relationships at all levels with relevant internal and external stakeholders to position WeylChem’s BU Intermediates as preferred partner for customers´ needs across various applications and industries.
- Identify growth areas and generate demand as well as understand and articulate customers´ business models and unmet needs. Co- creating a robust new business opportunities pipeline.
- Active participation in the management of business enquiries/projects being responsible for timely closure and realization of sales together with the KAM.
- Gathering market intelligence and translating it into business actions.
- Together with sales and business management, preparation of marketing and sales strategies for the named product families including an action plan for strategy implementation.
- Acting as technical backbone and product scout within WeylChem´s Intermediates global sales and marketing team.
- Master or PhD in Chemistry or chemical engineering with at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position within technical function and/or combination of technical and commercial.
- Highest-level customer and service oriented mindset and a professional and confident appearance; state-of-the-art communication, presentation and concept design abilities combined with a sound technical knowledge and experience in performing in a matrix organization.
- Strategic leader, guiding, directing and developing new projects and programs together with the customers and WeylChem organization
- Creative thinker, able to grasp new opportunities putting together solid technical and commercial programs sometimes starting from scratch.
- Fluent English a must. Additional language(s), especially German and French considered as a strong asset.
- An international senior level position offering also the potential to make the next step within ICIG
- Sole responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team-oriented culture
- Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of a globally operating group of companies
If you are seeking a new challenge in an international and dynamic environment, please send your resume including your salary expectation and preferred entry date.