Corden Pharma is an expert Contract Manufacturing partner, enabling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) in 2006, Corden Pharma provides specialized technologies, grouped under six technology platforms that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile, highly potent and antibiotic pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services. As a full-Service CDMO for the global market, Corden Pharma is committed to bringing inspired global service and flexible solutions, spanning the entire pharmaceutical product continuum. The company’s chemists and engineers are widely recognized for their history of innovation, having developed highly efficient manufacturing processes for some of the world's most complex pharmaceutical compounds.
With multiple cGMP compliant facilities across Europe and the United States, Corden Pharma is the flexible, efficient, and cost-effective solution for all contract manufacturing needs.
International Chemical Investors Group is a privately owned industrial holding company founded in 2004 which focuses exclusively on acquisitions of mid-sized chemical and pharmaceutical businesses, preferably subsidiaries of large corporations operating in competitive environments which were considered non-core. All companies owned by ICIG have origins in major global chemical or pharmaceutical corporations and are independently managed. ICIG values the legacy of capable employees formed from each facility’s respective areas of scientific, operational, R&D and sales expertise.
For our European locations, preferably in Plankstadt (Germany) or Liestal (Switzerland) we are looking for a qualified
Project Controller (f/m)
in Liaison with Group CFO and the Head of Global Project Management as well as the respective site and global Project Managers and local site Controller to ensure that projects are accomplished within time and budget as well customer satisfaction.
- Establishing and implementing controlling tools for the management of global customerprojects and capital investment projects
- Preparing of monthly reporting of group financials and projects
- Familiarizing with all current project controlling tools of the sites
- Highlighting and proactively communicating of major deviations
Experience and skills:
- Experience and education in Finance or Controlling with a minimum of 5 years of professional successful track record in project controlling including CAPEX; experienced in SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- Broad experience in CRO and CDMO or equivalent industries ideally in both segments Drug Procuct and Drug Substance
- Act as a strong team player within an international and multi-cultural team, develop efficient and structured ways of working with team member
- Able to deal with stressful situations and to translate project objectives into a work plan as well as entrepreneurial behavior, striving for results through taking ownership, being demanding and persistent as well as being solution focused and achievement-orientated
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills in German and English, further language(s) a plus; willingness to travel on a regular basis
- A position offering the potential to make the next step to a position within ICIG
- Sole responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team oriented culture
- Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of an internationally operating group of companies
If you are seeking a new challenge in an international and dynamic environment, please send your CV including references and cover letter as well as your salary expectations and earliest availability. Please send your application preferably through the application link in the job advertisement.
Corden Pharma International GmbH
c/o ICIG Business Services GmbH & Co. KG, Kasinostraße 19-21, 42103 Wuppertal
Corden Pharma International GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Straße, 68723 Plankstadt
If you wish to know more about the company, connect to our web site www.cordenpharma.com or www.icig-bs.com