WeylChem Group of Companies is the Fine Chemicals platform of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG). Our sites are located in France, Germany, Italy and USA. Our customers are the leading manufacturers of Agrochemicals, Polymers, Laundry & Home Care and Personal Care.
International Chemical Investors Group is a privately owned industrial holding company founded in 2004 which focuses exclusively on acquisitions of mid-sized chemical and pharmaceutical businesses, preferably subsidiaries of large corporations operating in competitive environments which were considered non-core. All companies owned by ICIG have origins in major global chemical or pharmaceutical corporations and are independently managed. ICIG values the legacy of capable employees formed from each facility’s respective areas of scientific, operational, R&D and sales expertise.
WeylChem International, one of our companies belonging to the WeylChem Group of Companies on our site in Frankfurt (Germany), is now searching for a
Business Manager (m/f/d) Business Unit Intermediates and Specialties
Responsibilities and required skills:
- Gathering market intelligence and translating it into business actions, preparation of marketing and sales strategy for the named products including an action plan for strategy implementation to meet customer needs.
- Expert level knowledge and utilization of all tools of Product management toolbox.
- Close technical cooperation with customers for fulfilment of their needs
- Leading contract negotiations, building up new customer relationships as well as further developing the existing customers in close cooperation with the Sales team
- Further strengthen the Cross-functional leadership role in product and business management for the named products, through collaboration and involving the critical key stakeholders in sales, procurement, production and planning
- University degree (Chemical or Chemical/Process Engineering) with at least 5 years of professional experience ideally in relevant position with similar responsibility in the field of polyurethanes or comparable polymers.
- Proven commercial successes track record with increasing level of responsibility in the fields of sales, product management as well as project management; experienced in working in a matrix organization
- Highest-level customer and service oriented mindset and a professional and confident appearance; strong communication, presentation and concept design abilities
- Pragmatic „hands on“ and goal oriented working style as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and CRM- tools (Salesforce); business fluent English and German; additional language beneficial
- A position offering the potential to make the next step within ICIG
- Sole responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team oriented culture
- Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of an internationally operating group of companies
If you are seeking a new challenge in an international and dynamic environment, please send your resume including your salary expectation and preferred entry date.