Corden Pharma is an expert Contract Manufacturing partner, enabling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) in 2006, Corden Pharma provides specialized technologies, grouped under six technology platforms that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile, highly potent and antibiotic pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services. As a full-Service CDMO for the global market, Corden Pharma is committed to bringing inspired global service and flexible solutions, spanning the entire pharmaceutical product continuum. The company’s chemists and engineers are widely recognized for their history of innovation, having developed highly efficient manufacturing processes for some of the world's most complex pharmaceutical compounds.
With multiple cGMP compliant facilities across Europe and the United States, Corden Pharma is the flexible, efficient, and cost-effective solution for all contract manufacturing needs.
For our Peptide API manufacturing subsidiary located in Brussels, Belgium we are currently looking for a qualified
Financial Accountant & Analyst (m/f)
- Track project costs
- Assist with inventory reconciliations and ensure correct valuation of inventory
- Guarantee controls are in place to follow up production costing.
- Close working together and giving support to Sales, production and Procurement department
Helping to maintain IFRS and local Gaap ledgers in SAP:
- Process all suppliers invoices and all payments
- Assist with general ledger reconciliations and prepare appropriate journal entries
- Maintenance and follow-up of the fixed assets register including CAPEX evaluation on projects and follow-up
- Prepare budget proposals and assist in financial planning
- Any further ad hoc duties affecting the staff or activities of the Financial Department
- Closely work together with the Accounting Manager and local management
- Back up of Accounting Manager (Monthly/yearly closing, VAT, Instrastat and Prodcom declarations)
- Any further ad hoc duties affecting the activities of the Financial Department
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor in Accounting or Master in Finance
- Experience in the Finance or Controlling area of manufacturing industry with a minimum of 5 years
- Experienced in SAP (FI/CO) and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of IFRS, Belgian GAAP and VAT declarations
- Good communication skills in English and French, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Able to work independently but also act as team player within an international and multi-cultural team,
- Fast learner, truly ambitious and results-oriented
- You are eager to translate operational reality in numbers and numbers into actions.
Sole responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team oriented culture
Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of an internationally operating group of companies
If you are seeking a new challenge in an international and dynamic environment, please send your CV including references and cover letter as well as your salary expectations and earliest availability. Please send your application preferably through the application link in the job advertisement.