Corden Pharma is an expert Contract Manufacturing partner, enabling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) in 2006, Corden Pharma provides specialized technologies, grouped under six technology platforms that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile, highly potent and antibiotic pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services. As a full-Service CDMO for the global market, Corden Pharma is committed to bringing inspired global service and flexible solutions, spanning the entire pharmaceutical product continuum. The company’s chemists and engineers are widely recognized for their history of innovation, having developed highly efficient manufacturing processes for some of the world's most complex pharmaceutical compounds.
With multiple cGMP compliant facilities across Europe and the United States, Corden Pharma is the flexible, efficient, and cost-effective solution for all contract manufacturing needs.
International Chemical Investors Group is a privately owned industrial holding company founded in 2004 which focuses exclusively on acquisitions of mid-sized chemical and pharmaceutical businesses, preferably subsidiaries of large corporations operating in competitive environments which were considered non-core. All companies owned by ICIG have origins in major global chemical or pharmaceutical corporations and are independently managed. ICIG values the legacy of capable employees formed from each facility’s respective areas of scientific, operational, R&D and sales expertise.
For our German locations in Plankstadt (near Heidelberg) or Frankfurt we are looking for a qualified
- Accumulate, analyze and report to management complete information regarding results of operations and the financial condition of the company
- Coordinate financial plan and forecasting activities; challenge sites to improve performance with verifiable data
- Design and direct programs to improve profit and cash flow
- Initiate and manage cost savings and efficiency programs across the Group; track and report success
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Identify opportunities to standardize routine activities in an effort to run the organization more effectively as the company grows
Experience and skills:
- University degree (or similar) in business administration or controlling
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a manufacturing environment and ideally in a similar industry especially midsize companies
- Lateral thinker with strong communication skills as well as excellent analytical skills in conjunction with a high proactive service attitude. Ability to build up strong and trustful relationships in a diverse business culture; willingness to travel within Europe on a regular basis
- Target orientated, pragmatic and hands-on workstyle, proven track record of successfully implementing projects; efficient handling of challenges even under pressure
- Additional languages skills besides German advantageous; superior knowledge of IFRS, local accounting GAAP´s (in line with company´s footprint) as well as MS Office tools, especially Excel; strong SAP skills
- A position offering the potential to make the next step to a Senior Finance position within ICIG
- Sole responsibility for a variety of challanging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team oriented culture
- Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of an internationally operating group of companies
If you are seeking a new challenge in an international and dynamic environment, please send your CV including references and cover letter as well as your salary expectations and earliest availability. Please send your application preferably through the application link in the job advertisement.
Corden Pharma International GmbH
c/o ICIG Business GmbH & Co. KG, Kasinostraße 19-21, 42103 Wuppertal
Corden Pharma International GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Straße, 68723 Plankstadt